2835 Belair Dr, Bowie, MD 20715
Beginning in the late 1740s, Governor Samuel Ogle and his brother-in-law, Colonel Benjamin Tasker, imported a number of Thoroughbred horses, including the incredible Selima, to Belair. Today’s Stable Museum highlights the accomplishments of Belair’s bloodstock over a 200-year racing legacy. It also features Belair’s other agricultural uses and contains a restored 1923 Stablemaster’s living quarters. The Belair Stable Museum is located just a block from Belair Mansion. Admission is free; donations are welcomed. Tours for groups of 10 or more persons are available by appointment.