July 10 – 14
July 24 – 28
August 7 – 11
August 21 – 25
Each Daily Program includes some of the following activities:
- Physical exercise (running and stretching)
- Horse care (grooming, hoof cleaning, mane & tail care)
- Horse handling, leading, lunging, driving, showing in-hand
- Two fifteen-minute rest periods.
- Riding instruction including exercises on horseback.
- Trail-ride and/or games on horseback.
- Lunch break (Students bring a packed lunch) Parents are asked to bring a case of water.
- Games, art and fun competitions
- Riding Demonstrations and Exhibitions (Driving, Sidesaddle, Dressage etc)
Contact email@example.com to learn more.